Tripp Lite, a global manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has simplified monitoring of multiple video sources. Instead of requiring a separate display for each source device, Tripp Lite’s multi-viewer switch connects up to four HDMI audio/video sources to a single HDMI display. The new switch broadens Tripp Lite’s already robust offering of audio/video infrastructure products.
The new multi-viewer switch, the B119-4X1-MV, has three modes for viewing high-definition 1080p at 60 Hz video from laptops, security cameras, streaming boxes and other HDMI sources. In full-screen mode, video sources are viewed one at a time. Dual mode offers viewing of two sources simultaneously. In quad mode, video from all four sources can be viewed in three different screen configurations. Switching between modes can be done using a push button on the front of the switch or the switch’s remote control (included). For easier monitoring, audio can be switched independently of video.
“Tripp Lite’s four-port multi-viewer is a practical way to simplify control rooms, reception areas, digital signage installations and video surveillance systems,” said David Posner, Director of Product Marketing, Connectivity. “In addition to making it more convenient to monitor multiple sources, consolidating viewing to a single monitor saves space and reduces system cost and complexity.”
Key Features of Tripp Lite’s Four-Port HDMI Multi-Viewer Switch
- Monitor and switch between four HDMI audio/video sources in real-time
- View 1080p at 60 Hz video on an HDMI display in full-screen, dual or quad mode
- Switch audio independently of video
- Toggle between modes using a push button or remote control (included)
- Meets HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2 standards
- Plug-and-play functionality; no software or drivers required
For more information, visit:
* Amazon: https://amzn.to/2DNgBBX
* Website: tripplite.com