Focal Press and Routledge have published Modern Recording Techniques, 9th Edition. Modern Recording Techniques is the bestselling, authoritative guide to sound and music recording.
Whether youíre just starting out or are looking for a step-up in the industry, Modern Recording Techniques provides an in-depth read on the art and technologies of music production. Itís a must-have reference for all audio bookshelves.
Using its familiar and accessible writing style, this ninth edition has been fully updated, presenting the latest production technologies and includes an in-depth coverage of the DAW, networked audio, MIDI, signal processing and much more.
A robust companion website features video tutorials, web-links, an online glossary, flashcards, and a link to the authorís blog. Instructor resources include a test bank and an instructorís manual.
The ninth edition includes:
- Updated tips, tricks and insights for getting the best out of your studio
- An introduction to the Apple iOS in music production
- Introductions to new technologies and important retro studio techniques
- The latest advancements in DAW systems, signal processing, mixing and mastering
For more information, visit:
* Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Xqpiy1
* Website: routledge.com