Focal Press and Routledge have published The Focal Easy Guide to Final Cut Pro X, 3rd Edition.
The newly revised third edition of Rick Young’s The Focal Easy Guide to Final Cut Pro X is the ultimate mentor for getting up and running with Apple’s professional editing software, regardless of your skill level. In this step-by-step, full-color guide, Rick clearly explains the key concepts and essential knowledge needed to edit your project from start to finish, providing clear, time-saving instructions on producing and outputting using Final Cut Pro X.
This new edition includes:
- A thorough introduction to Final Cut Pro X and the philosophy by which the software works
- Complete coverage of the post production process, including setup, importing and organizing media, editing, audio and output
- Additional sections on Multicam Editing, working with Proxies, effective Media Management, the Magnetic Timeline, Batch Share and Effects Production
- New chapters, covering in detail: Roles, Color Correction and the Touch Bar
- Instructions on encoding, distributing and archiving your completed projects
- And an accompanying eResource featuring downloadable video footage that you can edit with using the techniques covered in the book
Packed with tutorials and real-world examples, The Focal Easy Guide to Final Cut Pro X will take you through the ins and outs of the software and have you editing and outputting your movies in no time!
For more information, visit:
* Amazon: https://amzn.to/2YHPbVT
* Website: routledge.com