Das Keyboard, the world leader in high-end mechanical keyboards, has announced updates to its 4C Tenkeyless Mechanical Keyboard for improved quality and efficiency.
Designed without the traditional number pad, the 4C is Das Keyboard’s most compact keyboard, and ideal for professionals using smaller workstations, home offices, or those that want more portability.
Originally released in 2015, the updated 4C now includes updated firmware along with PBT keycaps for added durability, and lubed, large keys that maximize smoothness for an improved tactile experience. Features include:
- PBT Keycaps: New charcoal gray PBT keycaps have a higher density than ABS keycaps, and are set against a black aluminum top panel to create a modern, professional look. PBT keycaps do not wear over time.
- Lubed Keys: Large keys that include the space bar, return, shift and caps lock are lubed by the manufacturer to silence the switch and increase smoothness at the actuation points, reducing friction.
- Cherry MX Brown Switches: Now with gold-plated, Cherry MX Brown switches that provide long-lasting electrical contact and tactile feedback to allow users to execute keystrokes with speed and precision.
- N-key rollover: Full NKRO support detects all keystrokes for fast typists.
- Convenience Features: A 2-port USB 2.0 hub provides the ability to connect USB keys and charge phones, an extra-long (6.5 feet) cable for improved cable management, and a magnetically detachable footbar doubles as a ruler.
“Our updated Das Keyboard 4C Tenkeyless packs an amazing punch for today’s professional looking to combine workspace efficiency and productivity at home or in the office,” said Daniel Guermeur, founder and creator of Das Keyboard. “We’re excited to deliver an improved Das Keyboard 4C to give users the highest-quality typing experience for years and years to come.”
Pricing and Availability
Das Keyboard 4C starts at $139 and is now available in the US.
For more information, visit: daskeyboard.com