ATEN Technology, Inc., the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and AV/IT connectivity and management solutions, has launched during InfoComm Connected, its new video capture and mixer device designed to stream two 4K cameras seamlessly to a global audience with seamless transitions and extraordinary image quality. Part of ATEN’s growing portfolio of professional level content creation products, the UC3022 CAMLIVE PRO was introduced to fulfill the growing demand for video conferencing, live streaming, distance learning, and online worship by allowing users to publish and stream professional-level content that really stands out.
The CAMLIVE PRO combines video capturing, mixing, encoding, and two-channel video source switching from HDMI cameras and a professional-level audio device. The product is compact and portable, taking away the hassle of heavy equipment and complex wiring. Additionally, with the intuitive Android and iOS app, users can work freely and wirelessly control their video stream while editing it in real-time from anywhere. Sources are automatically converted to clean looking USB video format in 720P or 1080P, which is sent to the user’s laptop or smartphone via USB. This helps live streams and events flow smoothly and stand out from other online content.
“Whether its live streaming events, remote learning, onsite interviewing, house of worship streaming, professional live streaming, or gaming, the CAMLIVE PRO allows for full HD quality professional-level content creation. The device and its compact size will be useful to streamers and small-time video production crews who want professional, portable, streaming-capable equipment that is free of excessive wiring and complex system requirements,” said Aaron Johnson, senior product manager, ATEN Technology, Inc.
- Capture and transition – Mix and capture two non-HDCP 4K live videos at 1080P UVC format on a PC or mobile device via USB with seamless transitions.
- Free ATEN OnAir Lite App for Android or iOS – Control wirelessly, edit in real-time, and arrange multi-elements into the program mix with continuous feature updates.
- Stream anywhere – Set up your camera gear and direct your show from any location; also supports real-time HDMI program video preview and audio mixing.
- Easily identifiable chroma keys – easily change the background to make it look like you are anywhere.
- Switch easily – Supports protected video switching for regular event usage.
For more information, visit: https://www.aten.com/global/en/products/usb-&-thunderbolt/content-creation/uc3022/