Season Six of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone may go down as the most thrilling season yet, with surprises extending into the Battle Pass and Store. Season Six kicks off on Thursday, October 7.
Players can expect the following content on day one of Season Six:
- Two free functional weapons and 20+ other items — including 300 COD Points — unlocked just by playing the game
- The immediate unlock of Operator Alex Mason, the original Black Ops hero, through purchase of the Battle Pass
- Three Legendary Skins for Bulldozer via the Battle Pass Bundle (Battle Pass + 20 Tier Skips)
- An Ultra-rarity Reactive Skin set for Mason, over a dozen Weapon Blueprints, 1,000 COD Points, and more to be unlocked through the full Battle Pass
- A Store stocked with Bundles, including one with a zombie-zapping Mastercraft and another with the new Battle Axe melee weapon’s first unique Blueprint
All that, plus additional Store Bundles that include a new Operator, Mastercrafts, Reactive Operator Skins, and Missions, is what we can reveal in this intel drop.
Then, things get spooky starting on October 19 through November 2 with the Haunting Event. Stay tuned for more info soon.
For more Season Six intel, visit:
* Trailer: youtube.com
* Website: callofduty.com