Subscribe Free! to the NewTechReview Consumer Technology Newsletter|
Global video games publisher, Namco Hometek Inc. announced that "Popeye(R): Rush For Spinach" for the Game Boy(R) Advance has shipped to North American retail stores. "Popeye: Rush For Spinach" lets you compete in the ultimate race and features popular characters from the "Popeye" universe. The game is rated “E” for Everyone and carries an MSRP of $19.99.
“Popeye is a cultural icon for generations of gamers, as everyone’s favorite sailor with a penchant for spinach,” said Jeff Lujan, business director, Namco Hometek Inc. “'Popeye: Rush For Spinach' for the Game Boy Advance gives you the ability to choose your favorite character from the 'Popeye' universe and prove you’re the fastest, strongest, and smartest as you compete in the ultimate race.”
About "Popeye: Rush For Spinach"
Popeye and his friends are competing in the ultimate race. Choose your favorite character – Olive Oyl, Bluto, Wimpy or even Popeye himself – and then race to defeat the opposition and cross the finish line. Travel by foot, boat, car, skateboard, pogo stick…even swing from vines! But hurry, winning the race will require not only speed, but also skill.
* 4 Playable Characters – Choose from Popeye, Olive Oyl, Bluto and Wimpy
* 13 Locomotion Types – Drive a car, grind a rail on a skateboard, swing from a vine, soar with a jet pack and many more!
* 5 Game Modes –Quick Rush, Time Rush, Adventure, Challenge, Team Rush
* 7 Levels – Race through the town, docks, desert, jungle, moon - even Ghost Island and the Stone Age!
* Unlockable Areas and Power Ups – Use your skills to unlock 4 special areas
* 2 Player Link Mode – Race against a friend or work together as a team
For more information: Popeye: Rush for Spinach