OpenOffice.org is both an open-source product and a project. The product is a multiplatform office productivity suite. It includes desktop applications such as a word processor, a spreadsheet program, a presentation manager, and a drawing program, with a user interface and feature set similar to those of other office suites. OpenOffice.org also works transparently with a variety of file formats, including those of Microsoft Office.
Localizations of OpenOffice.org are available in 27 languages, with more being constantly added by the community. OpenOffice.org runs on Solaris, Linux (including PPC Linux), and Windows.
* Writer – a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
* Calc – a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyse, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
* Impress – the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
* Draw – lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
* Base – lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within OpenOffice.
* Math – lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
Download at: OpenOffice Desktop Productivity Suite (Windows - Free)