Wireless Headphones can create your own slice of personal, immersed space – whether it's while you travel, work or play. Yet most headphones either lack the technology knowhow to enable a true "soundstage" listening experience or prioritize being a fashion accessory over sound quality. Now, Bowers & Wilkins' world-renowned audio engineers unveil their newest line of 2019 headphones, designed from the ground up with the same exacting acoustic standards as our legendary 50-year speakers heritage – in a range of designs to fit your listening needs.
Each pair starts with custom-designed drivers developed specifically for each headphone wearing style, from the 43mm drivers in the top-of-the line Over-Ear PX7, to the exclusive dual hybrid drivers in the sporty In-Ear PI3. "This unique application of our proprietary driver technology, when coupled with the new and cutting edge Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio codec, creates the most realistic, high-fidelity soundstage of any headphone on the market, reproducing sound just as it was created in the studio," says Tim Johnston, SVP & GM of Headphone Business Unit. "We've worked extremely hard to create a line of headphones that deliver music the way the artists intended it to be heard." Bowers & Wilkins headphones will be the first commercially available aptX Adaptive sync devices.
Based on the ultra-low power Qualcomm QCC5100 Series Bluetooth Audio SoCs with the all new aptX Adaptive audio technology experience robust, low-latency, high resolution wireless technology at 24/48 streaming quality. The headphones also include ANC that runs at 16 times the sampling rate to ensure the best performance with no degradation to the audio quality.
Here is the new line:
PX7 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Our most premium model: with true over-ear ear cups for the most immersive soundstage and most complete noise cancellation
- Fast USB-C charging, long battery life for up to 30 hours of uninterrupted ANC play on a single charge. Get 5 hours of audio playback with a 15 minute quick charge.
- Proximity sensors built into both ear cups – pause music when cups are lifted off, resumes when they are placed back on the ear
PX5 Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- The best of all worlds: Smaller, lighter on-ear design enables you to still hear the world around you to stay safe and aware, but with customizable Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation technology to block out unwanted noise
- Fast USB-C charging, long battery life for up to 25 hours of uninterrupted play on a single charge. Get 3 hours of audio playback with a 15-minute quick charge.
- Featuring a combination of six microphones to block distracting ambient noise so you can make crystal clear phone calls and hear your own voice clearly, so you can talk naturally.
PI3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- Exclusive hybrid dual drivers coupled with separate amplifiers, packed into a small, sporty in-ear model
- Fast USB-C charging, long battery life for up to 8 hours of uninterrupted play on a single charge. Get 2 hours of audio playback with a 15-minute quick charge.
- Flexible silicone neckband and magnetic ear buds for lightweight, tangle free, continuous wear
PI4 Wireless In-Ear Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- The convenience and security of an in-ear headphone that offers superior sound AND Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation
- Fast USB-C charging, long battery life for up to 10 hours of uninterrupted play on a single charge. Get 3 hours of audio playback with a 15-minute quick charge.
- Magnetic clips – the earpieces clip together when you take them off, automatically pausing the music. Unclip them and pick up where you left off
For more information, visit:
* Amazon: https://amzn.to/2K6qf5U
* Website: bowerswilkins.com