Set to launch on February 7, Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III and Warzone will deliver a massive drop of content, including four new Core 6v6 maps, a new War map, a new Zombies mission, the return of Resurgence Map Fortune’s Keep, plus Ranked Play for Multiplayer and Warzone, and a new BlackCell offering. And, players can prepare to battle the horde when The Walking Dead’s Rick Grimes headlines the Battle Pass along with Kate Laswell, and play as Michonne via a new Store offering.
Check out some of the content that players can look forward to in Season 2:
Modern Warfare III Multiplayer:
- A massive Multiplayer map offering! Four new Core 6v6 maps arrive across Season 2, including three brand-new 6v6 maps and a fan-favorite remaster.
- Two map variants: Ready up for Hordepoint and the Vortex Mid-Season Playlist, explore two otherworldly themed map variants based on Skidrow and Terminal.
- New War map: Assault a downtown Urzikstan skyscraper from the skies. Welcome to Operation Tin Man.
- Six game modes: Bring home a win in Team Gun Game; quickscope your way to victory in Snipers Only; enjoy the return of Hordepoint and Bounty; and battle rival Juggernauts in the Juggermosh pit!
- Season 2 Ranked Play: Claim the Ranked Play rewards you unlocked in Season 1, then continue the grind with a full season and all-new rewards to earn.
- New Ninja Vest: Favoring those knives only? Equip the Ninja Vest for silent running, as well as a bonus knife and throwing star ammo.
- Resurgence Refocused: A new area of operations has opened: Fortune’s Keep. Now that the remains of a massive explosion have torn the island apart, it’s up to you to sweep the area for threats, both human and undead!
- Welcome Back to Fortune’s Keep: How has the island changed? We detail each of the 11 initial Points of Interest and the considerable changes contained within.
- New Gameplay Features: A wealth of new gameplay features are coming to Fortunes Keep, including a limited-time Contract to eradicate Zombie Nests, Zombies power-ups, Extendable Bridges, and a new score Tracker detailing your Squad Wipe Streaks.
- Call of Duty: Warzone Ranked Resurgence: Ranked Play arrives in Fortune’s Keep, with the same fundamentals, and uses the Resurgence rules for the first time. Expect a stack of impressive rewards for your grind, and BR Ranked Play to come later in the year.
Modern Warfare III Zombies:
- The Dark Aether Story Act Continues: Operation Deadbolt Strike Teams are tasked to confront a new anomaly in the Exclusion Zone.
- Enter the Second Rift: Face down the largest infested Stronghold you’ve encountered as you enter a new and terrifying Rift.
- New Challenges and Schematics: Unlock Prestige levels to acquire Zombies challenges and gather three new Schematics to aid your progress.
- Warlord Keres: An elusive chemical warfare specialist, Keres has set up some impressive defenses at the Killhouse in the Orlov Military Base. Prepare effectively before attempting to take her out.
Across all modes:
- Weapons Detail: Season 2 continues the weapons drop with four new Base Weapons to utilize: the BP50 AR, RAM-9 SMG, SOA Subverter BR, and Soulrender melee sword.
- Getting Attached: Seven Aftermarket Parts are yours to unlock, including the JAK Limb Ripper underbarrel chainsaw, perfect for sinking into zombie flesh!
- Become the Undead Elite with BlackCell: Purchase and obtain exclusive access to a special cadre of undead Operator Skins, led by the skeletal John Doe: All are resplendent in dripping gold with a glowing ethereal purple hue!
- Rick Grimes and Kate Laswell Headline the Season 2 Battle Pass: Purchase the Season 2 Battle Pass and instantly unlock Rick Grimes from AMC’s The Walking Dead’s, as well as Station Chief Kate Laswell.
- New Store Offerings: Play as Michonne from AMC’s The Walking Dead, “Let ’em Cook” with a new CDL Pack and celebrate Black History Month on February 8 with a free gift pack featuring cultural inspirations designed by our team.
- New Challenges, Events, and Progression: Learn all about the Weekly Challenges and Season 2 Events, starting with exclusive undead rewards as the Horde Hunt gets underway, and check out the Prestige rewards as you grind your way to Level 450.
For more information, visit: CallOfDuty.com